New Content for the Closed Beta
Players are invited to the Garden from June 19 at 3pm ET – June 26 at 9am ET to embody the Hunter or Runners and help test the robustness of Deathgarden’s dedicated servers and game balance. New players may request a beta key by registering on this website. Those who participated in the closed alpha are guaranteed beta access.
We have worked hard to integrate the feedback received during the alpha and we will continue to improve the core gameplay and balancing. Players can expect the following new content in the beta:
- New weather (daytime)
- Improved party system
- 3 new Runner powers
- 2 new Runner perks
- 1 new Hunter weapon
- 1 new Hunter power
- 2 new Hunter perk
Steam Early Access in August
We are also excited to announce that Deathgarden will launch on Steam Early Access in August. “The goal of this final phase prior to the official release is to establish the post-launch content delivery cadence while better integrating community feedback and implementing further improvements,” explained Matt Jackson, Design Director.
Players who pre-order Deathgarden before August will automatically be upgraded to the game’s Deluxe Edition (value of 49.99 USD for 29.99 USD).
The Deluxe Edition includes:
- One digital Steam Key for Deathgarden Deluxe Edition.
- One digital Steam Key for Closed Beta and Soft Launch
- Two cosmetic sets: the Sentinel Runner set and the Silent Victory Hunter set
- Digital soundtrack
- Official Deathgarden digital art book
We’re also happy to announce that those who own Deathgarden and Dead by Daylight™ will receive the following crossover items:
- The TotH Mask – Runner mask (Deathgarden)
- The Trapper Mask – Hunter mask (Deathgarden)
- Runner Mask – Meg cosmetic (Dead by Daylight)
- Hunter Mask – Trapper cosmetic (Dead by Daylight)
Note that this offer isn’t tied to the pre-order; should you purchase Dead by Daylight (or Deathgarden) at a later date, you will still receive these crossover cosmetics.
We’re looking forward to seeing you all in the Garden!
The Deathgarden Dev Team